Summer has arrived and there are hot and sunny days where you really need a refreshing drink. You're lucky because we've found an excellent collection of 16 delicious, easy-to-prepare summer drinks that will definitely help you beat the heat.
Choose one or choose them all. They are perfect for lazing by the pool, summer barbecues or just when you want a fabulous summer drink that will not take long to do.
A good host should not forget to stock up on beer, wine and alcohol, but a good host does not forget to have a non-alcoholic option in don fridge. Today, we will be able to share with you these 15 refreshing drinks for adults and children. They are so good and easy to prepare!
Refreshing drinks for adults
1. Refreshing drink for adults: Sparkling lemonade with watermelon
• A seedless watermelon cut into small pieces (for 8 cups)
• 1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate
• 1 can of lemonade concentrate
• Fizzy water
• Some slices of lime for decoration
1. Crush the watermelon in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour the liquid into a 2-liter jug. Stir in the lemonade concentrate until it is completely melted.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, fill the glasses with the watermelon mixture and ice cubes, then add some sparkling water and garnish with lime slices.
2. Refreshing drink for adults: Raspberry Spritzer
• 2 cups of sparkling water
• 2/3 cups frozen raspberries
• A few sprigs of fresh mint
• 6 c. at. s. syrup flavored with raspberry.
• Ice cubes
1. Mix the soda water, raspberries, mint and raspberry flavored syrup in a small pitcher.
2. Pour the mixture on ice and serve immediately.
3. Refreshing drink for adults: Fresh watermelon with mint
• 8 cups with small scoop of watermelon without seeds, divided
• 1 cup of water
• 1/3 cup of sugar
• 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
• 1 cold soda
• A few slices of lime for garnish
1. Mix half of the watermelon, half of the water and half of the sugar in a blender to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
2. Pour through a coarse sieve into a large container.
3. Repeat with the remaining watermelon, water and sugar.
4. Stir in the lime juice. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 4 hours.
To serve, stir in the sparkling water and garnish with the slices of lime.
4. Refreshing drink for adults: Refreshing pineapple
• 1 large fresh pineapple (about 1.5 kg)
• 1 1/4 cup of sugar
• A few sprigs of fresh lavender, rosemary or verbena
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1. Cut the peel off the pineapple, remove the kernel and cut the fruit into small pieces.
2. Place the fruit in a food processor with a metal blade and let it run until the pineapple is crushed but not mashed.
3. Transfer to a large pot and add the sugar, 4 cups of water and 3 blades of grass.
4. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Pass the mixture through a fine mesh screen. Gently squeeze the solids to extract the juice. Let cool and stir in the lemon juice.
Serve on ice and garnish with herbs.
5. Refreshing drink for adults: Iced Fruit Punch
• 6 cups of assorted fruit juice
• 3 cups of ginger ale
• 3 cups of sparkling water
1. Freeze fruit juice in ice bins. When solid, release mold and store in freezer bags for 1 month.
2. Fill half a glass with flavored ice cubes, add 1/4 ginger ale and 1/4 sparkling water and serve immediately.
6. Refreshing drink for adults: Cranberry and Ginger Punch
• 1 piece of fresh ginger sliced thinly
• 3 cups of cranberry-raspberry juice
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon of orange juice
• 6 slices of lemon
• 6 slices of orange
1. Make a ginger infusion: Bring the ginger and 3 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and let steep for 2 hours.
2. Pass the tea in a large pitcher and stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve with lots of ice cubes.
7. Refreshing drink for adults: Classic lemonade
• 1 cup of sugar
• 6 large lemons without the seeds and in juice
1. Bring the sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves completely.
2. Add the syrup, lemon juice and 4 cups cold water together in a large pitcher. Cool.
Serve on ice.
8. Refreshing drink for adults: Strawberry lemonade
• 2 cups of shelled strawberries
• 2 quarts of homemade sugarless lemonade or store bought.
1. In a blender, puree the strawberries. Pass the mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
2. Stir in the strawberry puree in the lemonade and refrigerate before serving.
Serve with ice cubes.
9. Refreshing drink for adults: limeade
• 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
• 1/2 cup of lemon juice
• 6 cups of water
• 1 cup of superfine sugar
1. Mix lime juice and lemon juice with water and sugar.
2. Serve on ice in a glass with a sweet border and garnish with lime pieces.
10. Refreshing drink for adults: Cucumber lemonade infused with rosemary
• 3 big cucumbers
• 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary, plus 4 sprigs to garnish
• 1 cup of water
• 1/2 cup of lemon juice
• 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
1. Cut 12 thin slices of cucumber for garnish.
2. Peel and chop the rest of the cucumber and transfer to a food processor, add the rosemary and puree.
3. Pour the puree through a fine mesh sieve placed on a medium bowl or large measuring cup. Press the solids to extract all the juice.
4. Add the water, lemon juice and agave syrup to the cucumber juice. Stir until the agave is dissolved.
5. Divide the mixture between 4 glasses filled with ice. Garnish with slices of cucumber and sprig of rosemary.
Refreshing drinks for children
1. Refreshing drink for children: Lemonade of 10 minutes
• 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 6-7 medium lemons)
• 4 cups cold water
• 1 tablespoon stevia powder
1. Add all ingredients to a pitcher or large bowl and stir until stevia is completely dissolved.
2. Serve immediately on ice or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: Any sweetener may be substituted for stevia. Feel free to adjust the quantity according to your tastes. You can garnish with blueberries, raspberries or other seasonal fruits.
2. Refreshing drink for children Lavender lemonade
• 3 tablespoons of edible lavender
• 6 cups of water
• 6 lemons, juice (or 2 cups of lemon juice)
• 1/4 honey spoons
• 1/4 tablespoons sugar
1. In a medium pot, bring the water to a boil and stir in the honey and sugar.
2. Reduce and simmer, then add lavender. Cover the mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour (the longer you can infuse, the more the taste and the rosy hue will be strong).
3. Filter the lavender and pour the mixture through a sieve into a large pitcher, then add the lemon juice.
4. Refrigerate until the lemonade is cold and serve with tons of icicles and small slices of lemon!
Note: you can garnish with blueberries, raspberries or other seasonal fruits.
3. Refreshing drink for children Sparkling lemonade with raspberries
• 1/2 cup of water
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 200 grams of fresh raspberries
• 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 7 to 8 lemons)
• 3 ½ cups cold soda water
1. Start by making a simple syrup to soften the lemonade. In a small saucepan, add 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
2. Add the raspberries to the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth. Filter the raspberry puree through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds (using a wooden spoon to help you get through).
3. In a large pitcher or container, add the raspberry purée and lemon juice. Pour the simple syrup and mix to combine. Just before serving, add the sparkling water and mix gently.
Note: You can store the mixture in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve and add sparkling water at the last minute.
4. Refreshing Drink for Kids: Mermaid Lemonade
• 3 cups filtered water
• the juice of a 1/2 lemon
• 1 tablespoon of coconut vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
• 1-2 teaspoons of maple syrup (or agave nectar)
• 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon of spirulina powder
• handle of ice cubes
1. Pour the water into a shaker and stir in all the ingredients until they are well mixed.
2. Add a handful of ice cubes and stir occasionally while spirulina can settle.
Warning: Make sure your water is at room temperature or slightly hot, to prevent spirulina from clumping together.
5. Refreshing drink for children: Sparkling sparkling watermelon
• 1/2 cup of white grape juice
• 2 cups watermelon
• 1 cup sparkling water
1. Mix watermelon and grape juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. In a glass, pour the watermelon juice until the glass is half full. Finish the glass with sparkling water.
6. Refreshing drink for children: Chia Fresh with coconut water
Get a boost of omega-3 and potassium for your kids with this refreshing tropical drink. We've combined chia seeds with pineapple fiber and electrolyte-rich coconut water to create a natural energy drink that's perfect for cooling off after a tough sweat session. Sweeten it with a little maple syrup if you wish, but we think that pineapple juice adds just enough sweetness.
• 1 cup of coconut water
• 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
• 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1. Briefly mix all ingredients in a blender (or shake in a closed container).
2. Let stand for 15 minutes for the chia seeds to expand. Serve!